The Ghost Pad addresses the hassles of brake pad installation by eliminating the traditional dome shaped washers used for toe-in. The pad improves stiffness by building the toe-in into the pad shape and utilizing a solid extruded aluminum frame at its core. The Ghost Pad’s assembly consists of simply lining it up with the rim and tightening down an M6 female bolt.
- Hassle-free installation
- Integrated toe-in
- Small & lightweight
- Black: Normal Compound. Best overall pad for most riders.
- Red: Medium Compound. More “grip”, with less “feather” than black pads.
- Clear: Soft Compound. Most “grip” due to the extra-soft rubber durometer that is used. Ideal for our powder coated rims.
- Hardware: In-bound bolt, 5mm Hex Key, M6x1.0 Thread
- Weight: 1.0oz / 28g (pair)