The Interlock Race Chain has the highest tensile strength of any 3/32 chain on the market at over 1300kgf. Why spend time on training, high-end frame and parts to just put your dad’s 10-speed chain on it? Get the best to go with the rest.
The half link design is great for dialing in rear end length. Top Elite and Amateur riders worldwide already know, Interlock Race Chains are the best kept secret on the race scene.
- 3/32″ Size
- Proprietary link design
- Strong mushroomed pins
- Heat treated
- High Tensile Strength Over 1300kgf.
- Half link design great for dialing in rear end length
- Colored chains are Teflon coated for low friction
- Compatible with 8T driver and up
- Weight: 12.8 oz for 98 links
**NOTE: 3/32″ Interlock Chain is only compatible with 3/32″ sprockets and drivers