The Profile Mini Hubs have the same quality and integrity as the full-size Race cassette hubs but lighter.
Just because they’re called Mini doesn’t mean they’re only for kids, it just means they’re smaller than our high flange old school hubs.
There’s no weight limit for Mini Hubs.
These smaller hubs feature:
- Low Flange Front and High/Low Flange Rear Cassette
- 36 or 28 Hole
- 7075 T6 Aluminum hollow axle for dramatic weight savings
- Hubset weight: 550 grams with 13 tooth steel cog
- 4-pawl engagement mechanism
- Choice Profile 9-18T Cassette Cogs or Cog/Drivers (no additional cost)
- Comes standard with a CrMo driver
- Right or Left Hand Drive Available
It is important to also replace your chain whenever you install a new
driver. A worn, stretched chain will cause your driver to wear out much
Profile Racing makes BMX and mountain bike parts. All the bike parts Profile makes are American Made.
Buying Profile Racing American Made parts allows you to easily get replacement parts when your hub
or cranks eventually wear out or break from heavy use. Profile has always made very high quality parts.
If you look at the parts they made back in the 1980s you will see that they are still working on bikes all over the world.
Profile has started making some of the parts that we popular in the 1970s and 1980s like Profile 40th Anniversary Retro