The Haro SDV3 frame is Dennis Enarson's signature model. It is constructed from 4130 chromoly and features a double-butted toptube and downtube, plus oval and tapered seat and chainstays for added clearance. The headtube and BB shell are heat treated for additional strength and the 6mm thick dropouts have built-in chain adjusters.
- Full 4130 chromoly, with heat-treated integrated head tube and Mid
- BB BB shell has been machined pre-heat treatment for easy bearing installation
- Double-butted top and down tubes
- Oval and tapered seat and chainstays for added clearance
- 6mm thick dropouts with built in chain tensioners
- 5" (127mm) head tube height to reduce stack height and increase strength
- Material: Full 4130 Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy Spec: 45° x 45°)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Not Included)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm w/ Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Weight: -
- Toptube Lengths: 20.5", 20.75", & 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.25" (Slammed)
- Headtube Height: 5" (127mm)
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: -
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"