Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
The Ghost Grappler is Surly's dedicated drop-bar trail bike. With mountain geo designed around a comfortable, confident drop-bar hand position, it's lively and responsive on single track, double track, and other degraded surfaces.
- 100% Surly Chromoly steel frame and fork, featuring Surly's proprietary 'Natch tubing, double-butted main triangle, 1-1/8" headtube, non-suspension corrected.
- Horizontal-slotted dropout, Surly Gnot-Boost spacing.
- Seat stay mounted bottle bosses on all sizes except XS, plus three-pack mounts at the top and bottom of the down tube and stealth dropper post routing.
- E.D. coated frame for increased life expectancy.
- 27.5 x 2.8" tire clearance (with or without fenders).
|Frame||100% Chromoly Steel frame, Natch tubing, double-butted main triangle, TIG welded, E.D. coated|
|Fork||100% Chromoly Steel fork, Natch tubing, double-butted tapered fork blades, TIG welded, E.D. coated|
|Rims||WTB ST i40 TCS|
|Hubs||Front: Novatec 15x110mm, 32h
Rear: Novatec 12x148mm, 32h
|Tires||Teravail Ehline, 27.5 x 2.5", 60tpi|
|Bottom Bracket||Samox BSA 24|
|Crankset||Samox 2PCS Boost 32T|
|Shifters||Microshift SB-M100, AdventX Dual Control Levers|
|Rear Derailleur||Microshift M6205|
|Chain||KMC X10 Econo Black or NP/BLK|
|Brakes||Tektro Mira MD-C400|
|Handlebars||Salsa Cowchipper 31.8|
|Stem||Promax DA-296, 31.8 or Kalloy AS-007|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40|
|Seatpost||TransX YSP15, 30.9, 100mm travel|
|Saddle||WTB Volt 142|