The 2023 Sunday Scout BMX Bike is built to be solid yet affordable. The Scout is ideal for the mid-level rider that needs solid and dependable components but doesn't quite need all the bells and whistles. The sealed hubs and bottom bracket bearings keeps this bike running smooth with low maintenance. The chromoly downtube and dropouts on the frame along, with the chromoly fork steerer tube and chromoly cranks, makes this bike ready to handle some bigger hits. The 21" toptube option is generally geared for taller riders and comes with 2-piece bars for a classic look.
- Frame: Sunday Scout, High-Tensile Steel, Integrated Headtube, Chromoly Downtube & Dropouts
- Fork: Sunday Scout, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece Chromoly Steerer Tube, Welded Preload
- Headset: FSA Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Top Load (48mm)
- Bars: Sunday, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece (9" Rise) (28.5" Width) (12° Backsweep) (4° Upsweep)
- Grips: Sunday Jake Seeley
- Cranks: 3-Piece, Chromoly (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth V2, Steel (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC Z1 Wide
- Front Hub: Sunday Low-Flange Sealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Sunday Sealed Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (20") (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (20") (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Sunday Badge (Pivotal)
- Seat Post: Sunday (Pivotal) (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Gyro: N/A
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 26.8 lbs
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2" - 13.5"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 9"
- Sizing Guideline: 5' 9" - 6' 3"+ Rider Height
*Unsure of what size BMX bike suits your needs? Refer to our online BMX Bike sizing guide here!:*