The 2023 Sunday Primer 18" BMX Bike is a top-tier option for riders not quite ready for the standard 20" BMX bike. Sizing can vary, but the 18" bike is typically suited for riders between 4'0" and 4'10". The Sunday Primer 18" bike is for riders looking for more than just pedaling around the neighborhood, but rather looking to shred a skatepark like their idols! This bike features 3-piece cranks with sealed bottom bracket bearings, a sealed cassette rear hub, Odyssey Springfield U-brake, and more.
- Frame: Sunday Primer, High-Tensile Steel, Integrated Headtube
- Fork: Sunday Primer, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece Steerer Tube, Welded Preload
- Headset: FSA Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Front Load (48mm)
- Bars: Sunday, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece (25.5" Width) (7.65" Rise) (12° Backsweep) (1° Upsweep)
- Grips: Sunday Cornerstone
- Cranks: 3-Piece, Chromoly (140mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Wellgo Platform, Plastic
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth v2, Steel (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Front Hub: Sunday Low-Flange, Unsealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Sunday Sealed Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (18") (28 Hole)
- Rear Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (18") (28 Hole)
- Front Tire: Sunday Current (18 x 2.2")
- Rear Tire: Sunday Current (18 x 2.2")
- Seat: Sunday Badge (Combo)
- Seat Post: Combo (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Brake Lever: Aluminum (U-Brake Compatible)
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Gyro: N/A
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 23.3 lbs
- Toptube Length: 18.5"
- Chainstay Length: 11.7" - 12"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 10.35"
- Standover: 7.5"
- Sizing Guideline: 4' - 4' 10" Rider Height
*Unsure of what size BMX bike suits your needs? Refer to our online BMX Bike sizing guide here!:*