The 2023 Sunday Primer 16" BMX Bike is built to get little shredders going big! The Primer 16" bike features everything you need to keep the bike smooth and durable; sealed cassette rear hub, 3-piece chromoly cranks, sealed bottom bracket bearings, and beefy 2.1" Sunday Current tires. This bike is designed as a pro-level freestyle bike for young rippers to advance their skills.
- Frame: Sunday Primer, High-Tensile Steel, Integrated Headtube
- Fork: Sunday Primer, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece Steerer Tube, Welded Preload
- Headset: FSA Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Top Load, Aluminum (40mm)
- Bars: Sunday, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece (23" Width) (6.75" Rise) (12° Backsweep) (1° Upsweep)
- Grips: Velo Junior
- Cranks: 3-Piece, Chromoly (127mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Wellgo Junior Platform, Plastic
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth V2, Steel (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Front Hub: Sunday Low-Flange, Unsealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Sunday Sealed Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 10 Tooth
- Front Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (16") (20 Hole)
- Rear Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (16") (20 Hole)
- Front Tire: Sunday Current (16 x 2.1")
- Rear Tire: Sunday Current (16 x 2.1")
- Seat: Sunday Badge (Combo)
- Seat Post: Combo (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Brake Lever: Aluminum (U-Brake Compatible)
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Gyro: N/A
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Gloss Sunday Blue
- Weight: 23.3 lbs
- Toptube Length: 16.5"
- Chainstay Length: 10.6" - 10.85"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 9.25"
- Standover: 6.9"
- Sizing Guideline: 3' 2" - 4' Rider Height
*Unsure of what size BMX bike suits your needs? Refer to our online BMX Bike sizing guide here!:*