The 2023 Sunday Blueprint 20" BMX Bike is designed to be a solid entry-level bike into the exciting world of freestyle BMX. The Blueprint is offered in two different toptube sizes, allowing you to find the bike that fits you just right. The bike has the look and feel of a top-tier BMX bike while being equipped with entry-level components to keep it affordable. With that said, the bike features 3-piece chromoly cranks, Odyssey Springfield Brakes, and an FSA integrated headset, making it a great bang for the buck.
- Frame: Sunday Blueprint, High-Tensile Steel, Integrated Headtube
- Fork: Sunday Blueprint, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece Steerer Tube, Welded Pre-Load
- Headset: FSA Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Front Load (48mm)
- Bars: Sunday, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece (28.5" Width) (9" Rise) (12° Backsweep) (4° Upsweep)
- Grips: Sunday Cornerstone
- Cranks: 3-Piece, Chromoly (160mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Unsealed American (19mm)
- Pedals: Wellgo Platform, Plastic
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth V2, Steel (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Front Hub: Sunday Low-Flange, Unsealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Sunday Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (20") (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (20") (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Sunday Current (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Sunday Current (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Sunday Badge (Combo)
- Seat Post: Combo (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Aluminum (U-Brake Compatible)
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Gyro: N/A
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Matte Kiwi
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2" - 13.5"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Sizing Guideline: 4' 10" - 5' 6" Rider Height
*Unsure of what size BMX bike suits your needs? Refer to our online BMX Bike sizing guide here!:*