The Haro Johnny 5 electric was designed to take the bike life culture into the future, acknowledging Haro's BMX heritage, yet ignoring all previously set boundaries of what a wheelie bike should be. Whether you're on a ride out, or just cruising around town, the Johnny 5 opens the door to longer rides where hills really don't matter. Throw a leg over one, hit the throttle and let the good times roll!
- Full 6061 Aluminum frame with twin top tube, tapered 1-1/8" - 1-1/5" headtube, 25.4" top tube, 17.25" chain stay, 61.9° seat tube, and 67° head tube.
- Full chromoly 1-1/8" - 1-1/5" tapered, internally threaded steerer tube fork, M25 Alloy compression cap, 3/8" dropouts, and 28mm offset.
- Bafang 48V, 500W 36H, rear hub
- 672WH (48v, 14AH), 50 cell, Samsung internal down tube battery
- 28 Mile Range +/- (tested on level 2 on rolling roads)
- Five power levels, left side display
- Right side thumb throttle
- Full pedal assist