BMX is for misfits! The Fit Misfit collection of downsized bikes goes big on quality and value. The Misfit 18" fills the gap between 14/16-inch bikes and a full-sized 20. The Misfit has everything a young shredder needs to get serious about BMX. Scaled-to-fit in every way, with 130mm 3-piece chromoly cranks and a unique 24/9 gear ratio sets this one apart from other bikes in this category. An updated seat/post combo is sitting pretty with a comfortable angle for cruising when the session is winding down. Pro looks, dialed spec and a great price makes the Fit Misfit 18 extra nice.
- FRAME: 18” TT Cro-Mo Top & Down Tubes.
- HEADSET: A-Headset.
- GEOMETRY: 18.
- BB: Sealed Mid.
- BARS: 2-Piece 8”x 27”.
- FORK: 33mm Offset Cro-Mo Steerer Tube.
- STEM: Mini Top Load.
- GRIPS: FIT Original.
- SEAT: New Flatter/More Padded Integrated Combo.
- CRANKS: Tubular Cro-Mo 130mm.
- SPROCKET: FIT Bite 24T.
- PEDALS: Wellgo Nylon Platform.
- FRONT WHEEL: Wider 36H/32mm Single Wall w/Unsealed Hub.
- REAR WHEEL: Wider 36H/32mm Single Wall w/Sealed 9T Cassette.
- TIRES: FIT OEM 2.3”.
- BRAKES: Odyssey Springfield w/Linear Cable
*Unsure of what size BMX bike suits your needs? Refer to our online BMX Bike sizing guide here!:*